RE: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!

От Matthew
Тема RE: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Matthew <matt@ctlno.com> writes:
> >     FYI now when I try to use psql to connect to the database I get this
> > error:
> >     bash$ psql cms
> >     psql: FATAL 1:  cannot find attribute 1 of relation pg_trigger
>
> So the indexes on pg_attribute are hosed too.  I wonder whether that was
> the original source of the problem, and the rest of this is
> side-effects?
>
> I am starting to think that you'd best initdb and reload, but there is
> one more thing to try: run REINDEX on the whole database in standalone
> mode.  See the documentation for the procedure; I'm not too clear on it
> since I've never had to do it myself.
>
>             regards, tom lane
> What do you mean by the whole database?  I have already executed:
reindex database cms forcereindex table cases forcereindex table cases forcereindex table hits forcereindex table
historyforce (and a few more)

How do I get it do reindex the system tables?  One table at a time?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!
От: Matthew
Сообщение: RE: 7.0.3 _bt_restscan: my bits moved right off the end of the world!