RE: [GENERAL] pg_dump return status..

От Matthew
Тема RE: [GENERAL] pg_dump return status..
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] pg_dump return status..  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I posted a note to the hackers list about this very issue last week.  It was
never responded to.  I am prepared to do the work and submit a patch, but I
wanted some input on how best to do it.  We had a problem with a backup
script silently failing when the disk was full.  I guess I will get started
on it and will get feedback on the patch when it's submitted.

Matt