Re: foreign_key regression test fails on Solaris 2.6

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: foreign_key regression test fails on Solaris 2.6
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> Running the regression test on PostgreSQL 7.0.2 on Solaris 2.6 (SPARC)
> fails with error message '_outNode: don't know how to print type 726',

This is not a platform-specific issue.  Rather, I'll bet you are running
the postmaster with -d set high enough to trigger parsetree dumps into
the postmaster log.  There's some missing code for dumping foreign-key
parsetrees.  It's pretty harmless, really...