Re: Github commit messages to pgsql-www

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Github commit messages to pgsql-www
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> On 01/26/2011 10:56 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> What I'd like to see is a reversion to the original design wherein
>> commit traffic for pgfoundry projects goes to lists for those individual
>> projects.  As for github, people who want to watch that can watch it,
>> but please don't clutter pgsql-committers with it.

> I'm not sure where the original design bit comes in. I was involved
> heavily in setting up pgfoundry (not sure if that's a claim to fame or
> infamy, but my excuse is that Josh shanghaied me) and this has been part
> of its behaviour from the start, IIRC.

Well, how come creation of a foo project results in automatic creation
of a foo-committers list there, if there was no expectation of ever
actually using that list?  I know this is still happening because it
happened last week when I set up pg_filedump at pgfoundry.  I was rather
annoyed when I found out that the commit traffic actually went to
pgsql-committers.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Github commit messages to pgsql-www
Сообщение: Re: Github commit messages to pgsql-www