Re: a raft of parallelism-related bug fixes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: a raft of parallelism-related bug fixes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Oh: another thing that I would like to do is commit the isolation
> tests I wrote for the deadlock detector a while back, which nobody has
> reviewed either, though Tom and Alvaro seemed reasonably positive
> about the concept.

Possibly the reason that wasn't reviewed is that it's not in the
commitfest list (or at least if it is, I sure don't see it).

Having said that, I don't have much of a problem with you pushing it
anyway, unless it will add 15 minutes to make check-world or some such.