Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> I suspect we might need to create a pg_off_t type or some such gadget.
>> Bleah.

> Bummer. That might be what's needed, but I'm going to at least try to
> find some neater way first. I wonder why it didn't happen on MSVC...

Seems like this can only work if the extra #define's appear *after* all
system header files, which might or might not be practical --- but
you'll have as much trouble with the function #define's as the typedef
one if you include headers defining the functions after the macros appear.