Re: UCT (Re: pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2019a.)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: UCT (Re: pgsql: Update time zone data files to tzdata release 2019a.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Fair enough. I'm mildly worried that people will just carry their
> timezone setting from one version's postgresql.conf to the next as they
> upgrade.

Maybe.  I don't believe pg_upgrade copies over the old postgresql.conf,
and I doubt we should consider it good practice in any case.

Сообщение: Re: Avoid full GIN index scan when possible
Сообщение: Re: Avoid full GIN index scan when possible