Re: identify_locking_dependencies is broken for schema-only dumps

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: identify_locking_dependencies is broken for schema-only dumps
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> If there are no comments on this soon-ish, I'm going to push and
> back-patched the patch I attached.

Sorry for not paying attention sooner.  After studying it for awhile,
I think the change is probably all right but your proposed comment is
entirely inadequate.  There are extremely specific reasons why this
works, and you removed an existing comment about that and replaced it
with nothing but a wishy-washy "maybe".