Re: BUG #15726: parallel queries failed ERROR: invalid name syntaxCONTEXT: parallel worker

От ANASTACIO Tiago
Тема Re: BUG #15726: parallel queries failed ERROR: invalid name syntaxCONTEXT: parallel worker
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thank you guys. I fixed the parameter and it worked.

A pity background worker are no more verbose (DEBUG5) than:

2019-04-02 09:42:38.993 GMT [17654] ERROR:  invalid name syntax

About Tracing
I used strace and grep background woker pid. But I didn't get that trace, which tool did you use ?