Re: sort a referenced list

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sort a referenced list
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Matthew Peter <survivedsushi@yahoo.com> writes:
>   What I'm trying to do is create a function that accepts a list then  sorts and groups the values (like in sql)... I
willhave an unique list  I can convert it to an array later or leave it a list

There is no "list" data structure in SQL.  There are tables, and there
are arrays, but it's not especially easy to pass an arbitrary table
value to a function.  So you almost certainly need to define your
problem as "create a function that accepts an array then ...".

От: "patrick"
Сообщение: Re: recover from base directory?
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: recover from base directory?