Re: PG vs macOS Mojave

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG vs macOS Mojave
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Here's a lightly-tested patch for that approach.

Anybody have an opinion about which approach to use?  We need to choose
one, and PDQ too, if we want full buildfarm coverage on it before Monday's
wrap.

The main argument in favor of #1 (restore use of -isysroot) is fear that
Apple's going to force us into that sometime soon anyhow, so we might as
well just bite the bullet instead of inserting weird workarounds to avoid
it.  But perhaps that isn't going to happen.  If it doesn't, then #2
(hack PLPerl and PLTcl include switches only) should result in slightly
less pain for people in Jakob's situation.  But either patch does offer
a workaround for that case.