Re: Add support for logging the current role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Add support for logging the current role
Дата
Re: Add support for logging the current role  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> OK.  If no one objects further, Stephen and I will make that happen.
> Otherwise: he's dead, Jim.

I can't remember at the moment: have we changed the CSV format in any
releases since it was first created?  And if so, did anyone complain?

If there's precedent showing this isn't going to be a problem for CSV
users, I won't object.  Otherwise I think that we should try to have
just one flag day for them, not two.