Re: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 140578842, it was already committed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PANIC: cannot abort transaction 140578842, it was already committed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
sergio nogueira <sergiopnog@gmail.com> writes:
> monitor=# vacuum full
> monitor-# ;
> ERROR:  could not truncate relation 18293/18295/19113 to 68908 blocks:
> Permission denied
> PANIC:  cannot abort transaction 140578842, it was already committed

The PANIC is a known problem if vacuum full fails at the wrong place.
The real issue here is why are you getting permission denied on the
truncate?  Since this is apparently a Windows installation, I'm betting
on interference from some broken Windows antivirus software.