Re: fails to compile with undefined symbol (FP_PLUS_INF)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fails to compile with undefined symbol (FP_PLUS_INF)
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
"Riccardo Mottola" <multix@gmail.com> writes:
>> The float.h that's part of gcc doesn't contain the defines.

> yes, exactly.  lib/gcc/powerpc-ibm-aix4.2.1.0/3.4.5/include/float.h
> and indeed, it has not those defines.

Ah-hah.  This probably indicates that the gcc you are using was
originally generated on a different version of AIX.  It's always bad
news when gcc's copies of the headers don't match the real ones :-(

These copies are generated during gcc build by a script called
"fixincludes".  You might be able to fix them up by just re-running
fixincludes.  My inclination would be to rebuild gcc altogether though.

Сообщение: Re: fails to compile with undefined symbol (FP_PLUS_INF)
Сообщение: Re: fails to compile with undefined symbol (FP_PLUS_INF)