Re: PostgreSQL crash on Freebsd 7

От Michael
Тема Re: PostgreSQL crash on Freebsd 7
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
TL> You said this was an Opteron?  Why is it printing only 32-bit addresses?
Yes, i'm using it in 32-bit mode

TL> Did you rebuild in a pre-existing PG build tree?  If so, that might
TL> have resulted in a partial rebuild that could create such a problem.
TL> I'd suggest "make distclean", reconfigure, rebuild before you waste
TL> any further human effort on the problem...
I did portupgrade -fa, this command rebuilds all ports. I'll try to
recompile manually.

TL> A slightly different thought is that you're likely using a beta gcc
TL> release that has maybe got bugs.  If decreasing the -O level helps,
TL> I'd suspect that.
gcc (GCC) 4.2.1 20070719  [FreeBSD]

i will try to compile without optimization

Michael

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL crash on Freebsd 7
От: "Lee Packham"
Сообщение: BUG #3699: Fails to compile DTrace Support