Re: make install-world fails sometimes in Mac M1

От Gaddam Sai Ram
Тема Re: make install-world fails sometimes in Mac M1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> It must be a problem induced by the shell used to run the script, then.
> What is it? The script itself doesn't say.

Tried with,
1. Bash shell
2. zsh shell
3. Started terminal via rosetta(Again with both bash and zsh)

Same issue in all 3 cases.

Regards
G. Sai Ram

---- On Wed, 13 Jul 2022 20:26:14 +0530 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote ---

--
Álvaro Herrera 48°01'N 7°57'E — https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"¿Cómo puedes confiar en algo que pagas y que no ves,