Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
> A semi-related comment, I wish more of the animals ran ssl-check and not just
> compiled with OpenSSL, it would be nice to have the SSL test excercised more.

FWIW, the following active animals seem to have that enabled:

 chipmunk
 crake
 drongo
 eelpout
 elver
 fairywren
 gaur
 jacana
 longfin
 prairiedog

Not sure why I don't have it enabled on florican, will fix that.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: SSL TAP test backend library independence refactoring