Re: Data corruption/loss when altering tables (fwd)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Data corruption/loss when altering tables (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Michael Fuhr <mike@fuhr.org> writes:
> Would LOAD 'plpgsql' work?  Would that cause a fresh compile of the
> function the next time it's called, resulting in a new cached plan?

I think that would cause plpgsql to lose track of its entire function
table, which is a brute force way of doing that ... but it doesn't
really solve Nicola's problem, because the nasty part of this is
plans that are already cached by other backends.