Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"G. Anthony Reina" <reina@nsi.edu> writes:
> The only thing that seems to have problems is when you select multiple
> variables. For this case, you have to put all of your arrays at the
> end.

That doesn't make a lot of sense to me either.  What happens if you
don't?

> I don't need to offset by 16 bytes to get the 2nd and 3rd column (cycles and
> time_instants); I only need to do this for the 1st column (repetition).

Right, there'd not be any array overhead for non-array datatypes...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Binary cursor header changed from 20 to 16 Bytes?