Re: pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/prep/_deadcode pre ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql/src/backend/optimizer/prep/_deadcode pre ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> I don't see any Attic directory in my CVS.  Do I have to look in the CVS
> tree?  If so, it is more invisible.

A checked-out copy of CVS doesn't have any history in it anyway; you
always have to go to the server (or a local cvsup repository) to see
the history.  So I don't really see the difference here.

Even more to the point, if we really thought those files would be of
future interest, they'd not have gotten removed in the first place.
We'd just have done #ifdef NOT_USED or some such.  I don't see much
point in a manually maintained (and therefore surely incomplete and
inaccurate) index to uninteresting code...