Re: 'make check' fails

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 'make check' fails
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 12:35:41PM -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> We can fix this by making submake-generated-headers be a recursive
>> prerequisite for "check" as well as "all" and "install".  I wonder
>> whether anybody is expecting any other shortcuts to work.

> In case it wasn't clear, I can reproduce this failure without parallel
> mode.  FYI, the reason I used this shortcut is so I can just run one
> command and check one error code to know if they all worked;  see
> src/tools/pgtest for an example.

Probably, you got out of the habit of using parallel mode because it
fell over from time to time.  The way things were done before, there
were race conditions in this usage, due to different subdirectories
independently trying to update the same generated headers.

Will commit a fix in a bit.

Сообщение: Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11
Сообщение: Re: Creation of wiki page for open items of v11