Re: BUG #17236: Postgres core on pstate->p_multiassign_exprs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17236: Postgres core on pstate->p_multiassign_exprs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Postgres will crash when executing the following SQL:
> CREATE TABLE v0 ( v1 INT , v2 INT ) ;
> UPDATE v0 SET ( v1 , v2 ) = ( SELECT v2 + 127 , v1 FROM v0 ) , v2 = ( v2 ,
> v1 ) , v1 = 53 , v2 = 54 ;

After further reflection, this assertion is just wrong, and we
should remove it, as I've now done.  The lack of previous field
reports doubtless stems from the fact that most users don't
use assert-enabled builds, so there was no bug for them.

Thanks for the report!