Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?
Дата
Re: Re: "pg_xxx" role name restriction not applied to bootstrap superuser?  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> * Tom Lane (tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us) wrote:
>> ... but I'm left with a policy question: should initdb disallow
>> bootstrap superuser names like "pg_xxx"?

> On the whole, I'd vote to treat the bootstrap user as a normal role and
> therefore have the same restriction in place for that user also.

If we're going to enforce such a restriction, I think it would be
a good thing for it to be in place in beta1.