Re: BUG #15534: Operators from public schema in trigger WHEN-clauses are silently allowed despite breaking restores

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15534: Operators from public schema in trigger WHEN-clauses are silently allowed despite breaking restores
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15534: Operators from public schema in trigger WHEN-clauses are silently allowed despite breaking restores  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> What's happening here is that IS DISTINCT FROM has a hidden search_path
> search in it, that ruleutils doesn't (and can't) handle.

Right.  A few months ago I posted a list of problems of this ilk
(IS DISTINCT FROM is far from the only trouble spot).  Too lazy to
search the archives for it right now, but the discussion kinda went
nowhere AFAIR.