Re: Not your father's question about deadlocks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not your father's question about deadlocks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Clarence Gardner <clarence.gardner@adecn.com> writes:
> I'm still creeping up on the problem. I configured postgres to resolve
> a deadlock only after a month, and now I seem to have a complete
> snapshot of one of them.

If you don't mind rebuilding Postgres from source, here's the patch
as applied to 8.1 branch.  Otherwise, the fix will appear in 8.1.6.

            regards, tom lane

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Why the data changes it's value by itself!
Сообщение: Re: Why the data changes it's value by itself!