Re: [GENERAL] setof record "out" syntax and returning records

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] setof record "out" syntax and returning records
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> alvherre=# set lc_messWARNING:  problem in alloc set PL/PgSQL function context: detected write past chunk end in
block0xb541d0, chunk 0xb562c0

> ages to 'C';
> WARNING:  problem in alloc set PL/PgSQL function context: detected write past chunk en
> d in block 0xb541d0, chunk 0xb562c0
> SET

Ugh.  I could not reproduce this here though; there's some missing bit
of context.  Are you testing CVS HEAD?  I assume you've got --enable-nls
on, but what were the initial settings of lc_messages, the server
locale, and the database encoding?