Re: postgres driver for mysql

От Glyn Astill
Тема Re: postgres driver for mysql
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I've no answer to your question really, however it looks like at some point a while back I bookmarked this page:

    http://www.pinaraf.info/2013/03/my-post-engine-a-postgres-engine-for-mysql/

Is that what you were using? If so the git repository is still accessible via gitweb:

    https://www.gitorious.org/my-post-engine/my-post-engine

If you're desperate to use it you could pull a snapshot from there.