Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_upgrade failing for 200+ million Large Objects
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> writes:
> On Wed, Jul 24, 2024 at 5:18 PM Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com> wrote:
>> We'd surely prefer that the transaction size be configurable.

> I think we can add an option to pg_upgrade.  But I wonder if there is
> something else we can do.

Yeah, I'm not enamored of adding a command-line option, if only
because I think a lot of people invoke pg_upgrade through
vendor-provided scripts that aren't going to cooperate with that.
If we can find some way to make it adapt without help, that
would be much better.