Re: TODO list

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: TODO list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Þórhallur Hálfdánarson said:

> I'd like to mention that administrators likely to use the this feature
> would probably like to be able to tune this without having to modify a
> file -- updating via SQL (=> storing this in a system table) would be
> extremely nice...

We set connection permissions in a config file - why would we not use the
same mechanism for connection limits?

I'm not objecting, but I think we should be consistent.

cheers

andrew

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Limiting per user and per db accesse (was TODO list)
Сообщение: Re: Limiting per user and per db accesse (was TODO list)