Re: Slow query. Any way to speed up?

От: Tom Lane
Тема: Re: Slow query. Any way to speed up?
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Slow query. Any way to speed up?  (Patrick Hatcher, )
 Re: Slow query. Any way to speed up?  (Tom Lane, )
  Re: Slow query. Any way to speed up?  (Patrick Hatcher, )

Patrick Hatcher <> writes:
> The following SQL takes 4+ mins to run.  I have indexes on all join fields
> and I've tried rearranging the table orders but haven't had any luck.

Please show EXPLAIN ANALYZE output, not just EXPLAIN.  It's impossible
to tell whether the planner is making any wrong guesses when you can't
see the actual times/rowcounts ...

(BTW, 7.4 is looking pretty long in the tooth.)