Re: buildfarm: strange OOM failures on markhor (running CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: buildfarm: strange OOM failures on markhor (running CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tomas Vondra <tv@fuzzy.cz> writes:
> On 18.5.2014 20:49, Tom Lane wrote:
>> With both of these things fixed, I'm not seeing any significant memory
>> bloat during the first parallel group of the regression tests.  I don't
>> think I'll have the patience to let it run much further than that
>> (the uuid and enum tests are still running after an hour :-().

> BTW, I see this was applied to HEAD only. Shouldn't this be applied to
> the other branches too?

I intentionally didn't do that, first because I have only a limited amount
of confidence in the patch, and second because I don't think it matters
for anything except CLOBBER_CACHE_RECURSIVELY testing.  Which surely
you're not going to do in the back branches?