Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Ah, now this is interesting.  Can you please supply the definition of
> the table?  I'm wondering if there is a partitioned table with an FK to
> this one.  I'm not quite seeing how come 'tup' is NULL there.

Yeah, apparently we've passed a null OLD tuple to an RI_FKey_cascade_del
trigger, which surely shouldn't happen.  It'd be interesting to look at
the set of triggers on this table.  I don't entirely trust psql's \d
to show us reality if there's something screwed up about the triggers,
so in addition to \d output, could we see

select * from pg_trigger where tgrelid  = 'ref.auto_hint'::regclass;

Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally
Сообщение: Re: backend crash on DELETE, reproducible locally