Interfacing postgresql running on an embedded processor

От MicazMAK
Тема Interfacing postgresql running on an embedded processor
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi
I am running postgresql on an embedded processor board(stargate board). Database is usesd ot store sensors information like temp,light etc. I want to connect to the database using my application in c and make queries. Can someone suggest how this can be done.
( i am trying to use libpq)

Regards
Moazzam

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel