Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: SQL/MED catalog manipulation facilities This doesn't do any

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: SQL/MED catalog manipulation facilities This doesn't do any
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Martin Pihlak <martin.pihlak@gmail.com> writes:
> Thanks for that. There was an additional use of the Datum as Oid in
> AlterForeignDataWrapper, namely the assignment to repl_vals.

Ah, I just finished rediscovering that myself.

> Another bug was uncovered on orca -- a missing semicolon in gram.y:3004

Yeah, newer bisons are pickier about that.  Will apply.

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Don't use OidIsValid to check the return value of
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Don't use OidIsValid to check the return value of