Re: [HACKERS] message for constraint

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] message for constraint
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Jaime Casanova <systemguards@gmail.com> writes:
> ok... maybe notice? log? i suppose that the ERROR  line is error level
> so the idea is lowering the context so i can put
> client_min_messages='error' and see just what the user can
> understand...

If you don't want to show the context field, build your own error
message from the other fields.  libpq provides adequate support for
that.  I'm not sure what the state of play is in JDBC or other APIs,
but if you need this you should be lobbying the client-side library
authors to change, not the backend.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] message for constraint
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] message for constraint