RE: Problem during Windows service start

От Higuchi, Daisuke
Тема RE: Problem during Windows service start
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Thank you for picking up this and I'm sorry for delay reply.

>> If wait_for_postmaster returns POSTMASTER_STILL_STARTING will it
>> be correct to set the status of windows service to SERVICE_START_PENDING ?

Yes, I think this is the best. Currently, I do not have good solution to change the status from SERVICE_START_PENDING
toSERVICE_RUNNING after recovery is completed.

>> I would like to take this up if no one is working on this.

Thank you for your proposing! I would like to ask if possible.
I do not have much time to think about this topic now...

Regards,
Higuchi

Сообщение: Re: speeding up planning with partitions
Сообщение: Re: speeding up planning with partitions