RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement

От Higuchi, Daisuke
Тема RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement
Дата
Re: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use set xxx to default statement  (Michael Meskes <meskes@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I think we need to fix that script to either cope with missing semicolons,
> or at least complain about them.  Too tired to look into how, right now.

I attached the patch which cope with missing semicolons.
Previous parse.pl find semicolon and dump data to buffer. When attached patch's parse.pl find new tokens before finding
asemicolon, it also dumps data to buffer.

Regards,
Daisuke, Higuchi

Вложения