RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use some CREATE TABLE AS syntax

От Higuchi, Daisuke
Тема RE: [Bug Fix] ECPG: could not use some CREATE TABLE AS syntax
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Meskes-san

> Yes, I fully understand that. However, in doing so you accept
> statements that the backend later on rejects. The sole reason for
> the big ecpg grammar is to prevent those cases whenever possible.

Ok, I agree with you.

> > I also want to hear your opinion. I will change my opinion flexibly.
> I agree that this the way to go.

I updated and attached the patch. As I show in previous post, this version is that "IF NOT EXISTS" keyword and variable
for"WITH NO DATA" are added to ecpg.trailer.

Regards,
Daisuke, Higuchi

Вложения