RE: [Bug Fix]ECPG: cancellation of significant digits on ECPG

От Higuchi, Daisuke
Тема RE: [Bug Fix]ECPG: cancellation of significant digits on ECPG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]
>I took a quick look at this.
Thank you for review.

>So I think that we ought to unconditionally make the sqlda value's digit
>buffer look just like the one we're copying, even when ndigits = 0,
>which just requires removing the tests on ndigits.

I agree with you. Seeing this thread[1], 'if (ndigits = 0)' was introduced only to avoid memcpy() crash. I do not know
thissolution was best or not, but no crash occurs in the current version. So, I also think 'if (ndigits = 0)' should be
removed.

>In short, the attached.
Thank you for updating. This patch looks good to me.

[1]
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/4EC825F3.5080504%40cybertec.at

Regards,
Daisuke Higuchi

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: Copy data to DSA area
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: move PartitionBoundInfo creation code