Re: TAP output format in pg_regress

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: TAP output format in pg_regress
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I think with a bit of care the tap output could be nearly the same
> "quality". It might not be the absolute "purest" tap output, but who cares.

+1

> For non-parallel tests I think we currently print the test name before running
> the test, which obviously doesn't work well when needing to print the 'ok'
> 'not ok' first.

Is this still a consideration?  We got rid of serial_schedule some
time ago.

> I wonder if for parallel tests we should print the test number based on the
> start of the test rather than the finish time?

I think we need the test number to be stable, so it had better be the
ordering appearing in the schedule file.  But we already print the
results in that order.

Сообщение: Re: Bugs in copyfuncs/equalfuncs support for JSON node types
Сообщение: Re: Bugs in copyfuncs/equalfuncs support for JSON node types