Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1704)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1704)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hannu Krosing <hannu@2ndQuadrant.com> writes:
> Can't it be kept separately maintained release for a version or two, so
> that we will have both PostgreSQL and SE-PostgreSQL and thus have an
> easy way to compare both correctness and performance ?

Actually, KaiGai-san has been distributing a patched SEPostgres on
Fedora for awhile already (and it's been rather a pain in the neck
I fear to keep it in sync with the regular distribution).  One thing
I would love to know is how many people are actually using that, but
AFAIK there's no good way to find out.