Re: permission denied for large object 200936761

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: permission denied for large object 200936761
Дата
Re: permission denied for large object 200936761  (Andrus <kobruleht2@hot.ee>)
Список pgsql-general
On 2/1/21 3:07 PM, Andrus wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  > What code changed between the last backup and today?
>
> I have imported data from other clusters and executed lot of different
> sql commands.  I have used grant, revoke, reassign commands to change
> privileges for other users and have deleted and added users.

I don't suppose this was done in a structured way that could be gone
back over?

> Cluster contains 25 databases. There are 50 users executing SELECT,
> INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP  and similar commands.

Yeah, but you are only concerned with one database and two schemas.

> dumpuser has rights only to one database and two schemas (public and
> firma74 ).
>

>> You could try some of the functions here:
>>
>> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/lo-funcs.html
>>
>> to see if you can figure it out.
>
> There is only one function , lo_get() in this page which returns data. I
> tried

Actually there is a second lo_export() at bottom of page. It needs
superuser privilege and access to the server file system.

> select * from lo_get(200936761);
>
> select * from lo_get(200936762);
>
> select * from lo_get(200936767);
>
> Those queries returned one row containing one zero-length column lo_get.

What happens if you query:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/catalog-pg-largeobject.html

as a superuser?

Do you see anything in the data field?