Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/09/2018 09:43 AM, Francisco Olarte wrote:
> Steven:
>
> On Fri, Feb 9, 2018 at 6:33 PM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ah, blast...  Apologies to everyone concerned.  I need to understand why my
>> mail reader (Alpine on Linux) insists on defaulting to the original poster's
>> e-mail address when I hit 'Reply' rather than the group list. It's not doing
>> that with any other mail list I subscribe to.
>
> It's probably because this list headers are "old school", without
> those newflangled thingied.

I believe with the change to PGLister that changed:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGLister_Announce

"PGLister will use standard, industry-recognized headers to identify
mailing list messages. The non-standard header "X-Mailing-List" will no
longer be included. Any users whose filters are based on this
non-standard header will need to adjust their filters. "

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'
Сообщение: Re: Odd behavior with 'currval'