Re: OT: Performance of VM

От Andrew Kerber
Тема Re: OT: Performance of VM
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I am consultant that specializes in virtualizing oracle enterprise level workloads.  I’m picking up Postgres as a
secondaryskill.  You are right if you don’t manage it properly, you can have problems running enterprise workloads on
vms. But it can be done with proper management. And the HA and DR advantages of virtual systems are huge.

Sent from my iPhone