Re: patch (for 9.1) string functions ( correct patch attached )

От Erik Rijkers
Тема Re: patch (for 9.1) string functions ( correct patch attached )
Дата
Re: patch (for 9.1) string functions ( correct patch attached )  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, July 29, 2010 22:43, Erik Rijkers wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> In xfunc.sgml, I came across a function example (for use of VARIADIC in polymorphic functions),
> where the function name is concat():  (in the manual: 35.4.10. Polymorphic SQL Functions).
> Although that is not strictly wrong, it seems better to change that name when concat goes into
> core, as seems to be the plan.
>
> If you agree, it seems best to include this change in your patch and change that example
> function's name when the stringfunc patch gets applied.

My apologies, the previous email had the wrong doc-patch attached.

Here is the correct one.

Erik Rijkers

Вложения

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: reducing NUMERIC size for 9.1