Re: openLogOff is not needed anymore

От Antonin Houska
Тема Re: openLogOff is not needed anymore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 6:10 AM Antonin Houska <ah@cybertec.at> wrote:
> > ... obviously due to commit c24dcd0. The following patch removes it.
>
> Committed, after a short struggle to get the patch out of the email
> body in a usable form.

It was just convenient for me to use vc-diff emacs command and copy & paste
the diff into the message because I also use emacs as email client. I thought
it should work but perhaps something went wrong with spaces.

I'll always attach diffs to the message next time. Sorry for the problem.

--
Antonin Houska
https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com