Re: Server v7.3RC2 Dies

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Server v7.3RC2 Dies
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"CN" <cnliou9@fastmail.fm> writes:
> This is to follow up my previous post.
> I notice it is a problem coming from COPY command. I can select the table
> but both COPY and pg_dump abort with similar messages.

Bizarre.  What exactly is the schema of the table (pg_dump -s -t table2
would be useful to see)?  What shows up in the postmaster log?  Can you
get a stack backtrace from the core dump?

Сообщение: Re: FreeBSD, Linux: select, select count(*) performance
Сообщение: Re: FreeBSD, Linux: select, select count(*) performance