Re: [HACKERS] CVS access?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVS access?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net> writes:
> The web page does not, so far as I can tell, detail how to get access to
> the PostgreSQL CVS tree.  I just want read access so that I can take a look
> at the latest source and do some poking around.
> 1) Can someone tell me how to get to it, and
> 2) Can someone please put it in the download section of the web page?

There is a CVS FAQ, which you'll find off the Getting Help/Documentation
page of the website.  I agree it oughta be linked from the Download page
as well...

It's a little bit out of date --- it recommends cvs 1.9 but the latest
is 1.10.  That nasty permissions bug it mentions *is* fixed in 1.10 BTW.