Re: Previous command not accessible in postgres 17 beta

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Previous command not accessible in postgres 17 beta
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
usman khan <usman.khan9805@gmail.com> writes:
> I wanted to let you know that I am running postgres 17 in rocky linux and
> when I tries to fetch previous command by pressing up arrow key than
> instead of fetching previous key, I am getting following values:

Nothing around that has changed in Postgres.  The likely cause is
either that your new psql was built without readline support, or
that you have the wrong TERM setting so that what your keyboard
emits for up-arrow is not what readline is expecting.