Re: [GENERAL] setof record "out" syntax and returning records

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [GENERAL] setof record "out" syntax and returning records
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> False alarm, I think.  I cleaned and rebuilt and now I can't reproduce it.

Strange.  Most of the time I'd have no problem writing this off as a
build-synchronization error, but the tree has been so quiet lately due
to the release cycle that this seems an odd time to be seeing such a
problem.  I did a quick look through the CVS logs and couldn't find any
plausible-looking causes since the start of the year; except maybe this:

http://developer.postgresql.org/cvsweb.cgi/pgsql/src/include/access/relscan.h.diff?r1=1.59;r2=1.60;f=h

but alignment rules should have meant that that didn't really move any
of the other fields.

Anyway, if it went away on a clean rebuild, seems that a stale .o file
must be the explanation.  Do you normally use --enable-depend?